The American Marketing Association provides select AMA Collegiate Regional Events with Career Forum Grants to elevate their career development components and broaden their reach beyond the host institution. Submit the form below to apply!
Please only submit one application per regional event.
To be selected, a regional event should:
- Include a career development-focused keynote event or panel
- Include networking opportunities between students and professionals
- Include outreach to their nearest Professional Chapter
- Be open to students within their region, beyond the institution, and regardless of AMA membership
- Include in its program outcomes to prepare students for a career in marketing, whether during their time at school, or post-graduation
- Incorporate diverse, equitable and inclusive strategies throughout the event planning and execution process
- Event can be either existing or inaugural
- Chapters at Minority-serving Institutions (HBCUs, HSIs, etc.) are especially welcome to apply
- Selection will also take into consideration regional scope, to represent at least four unique areas during the year
Applications close on December 1, 2023. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.