As B2B marketers, we have too much to do and too little time. Targets continue to increase, yet our resources remain the same. So, how do we get more results with less work?
To get the answers, we brought together a panel of marketing leaders who know how to get scrappy and churn out campaigns, content and new customers with little resources.
Watch now, as Joe Hyland, CMO of ON24, Adam Swart, Vice President of Marketing at SketchDeck, and David Fortino, Senior Vice President of Audience, Product, and Marketing at NetLine discuss all things scrappy. You’ll get proven shortcuts and hear their expert advice on:
- What scrappy marketing means and how instill a scrappy mindset with your team
- How to brainstorm and execute scrappy marketing campaigns
- Tips on preserving creative resources and still driving results
- Top-tier scrappy marketing hacks learned the hard way
- The results that actually matter to your boss and your audience
There’s no time to waste — start getting scrappy with your marketing!