The COVID-19 outbreak has necessitated an abrupt shift in how marketers conduct business. We surveyed AMA chapter leaders to learn more about its effects on everyday work life.
For offering their thoughts on life during the coronavirus outbreak, our thanks to:
- Jennifer Miller, president-elect of Austin AMA (director of marketing at Vertebrae)
- Chris Hill, president-elect of AMA Knoxville (CEO and producer at HumblePod)
- Emily Fay, VP of special events at AMA Nashville (marketing manager at FIDELITONE)
- Aaron Templer, president-elect of the AMA Professional Chapters Council (founder of Three Over Four)
- Gina Bonar, VP of strategic alignment at AMA Cincinnati (5 Whys Marketing chief marketing partner)
- Chad Annable, VP of sponsorships at AMADC (marketing coordinator at National School Boards Association)
- Mandy Arola, secretary for AMA Nashville (director of marketing at Nashville Software School)
- Tyler Samani-Sprunk, president of AMA Lincoln (CMO & co-founder of Simple Strat)
- Scott Elliott, treasurer at AMA Birmingham (president and partner at Electromagnetic Marketing)
- Kimfer Flanery-Rye, VP of diversity, equity and inclusion for AMA Puget Sound (founder and principal consultant at MyKimisms)
- Jamie Parris, president of AMA Birmingham (marketing director and founding partner of Electromagnetic Marketing)
- Dennis Devlin, chair of the CMO Roundtable Program and VP of the Executive Marketer Community for AMA Cincinnati (CEO of Consumer Clarity)
Illustration by Bill Murphy.