Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid
A website redesign can be stressful enough—without the added pressure and concern over losing SEO. Unfortunately, all too often, redesigned sites launch without SEO considerations. This may be because of budget restrictions, a lack of SEO knowledge on the team or false expectations that SEO will be automatically integrated into their new site. This costly mistake can lead to a loss of visibility, rankings, traffic and revenue. If done correctly, however, redesigns can increase your strength and give you a visibility boost.
In this 3-hour workshop designed for marketers tasked with any part of a redesign (future or past), you’ll learn why every redesign project should factor SEO in early and often. You will leave this training knowing best practices as well as mistakes to avoid.
- 3 hours of instruction
- Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- Learn the most common SEO redesign pitfalls to avoid
- Understand essential parts of the process where SEO should be factored in (and why)
- Find out how to get stakeholders to understand the importance of SEO based on the data
- Walkaway with an SEO Redesign Checklist and new free and premium SEO tools to use