How to Audit Your Social Media Marketing (Free for Members)
A social media audit reviews your business’s social media activity to assess growth and engagement opportunities – and what can be done to improve your overall presence.
In this video, you’ll learn how to review and optimize your social media profiles, how to assess your content strategy, and how to analyze your growth tactics. We’ll also review whether you are generating enough conversions on your landing pages and discuss social media click-through journeys.
This on-demand training is for mid-level marketing generalists and social media managers who want to fine-tune their social media output.
- Learn how to audit your social media setup
- Understand how to evaluate your social media content, including imagery, tone of voice and consistency
- See how to analyze content performance to seek new opportunities
- Discover how to audit competitor brands (and how to decide which “competitors” are worth spending time and effort reviewing)
- Understand how to optimize your social media marketing based on your audit findings
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.
Alison is also an instructor for the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI), AMA’s partner for the Digital Marketing Pro certification program. When you complete the Digital Marketing Pro program, you will become dually certified with the AMA and DMI with two credentials: PCM® Digital Marketing and Certified Digital Marketing Professional. Learn more.