The American Marketing Association Foundation (AMAF) is pleased to offer a brand new scholarship opportunity this year, open to all marketing undergraduate students! AMAF acquired the Lee Epstein Scholarship from Marketing Edge, a former non-profit organization focused on preparing next-generation talent for thriving careers in marketing. This fund was established in honor of Lee Epstein, the founder of the non-profit Direct Marketers Gateway, Inc. and a lifelong supporter of integrated marketing educational programs.
AMAF is thrilled to further the legacy of Lee Epstein by offering the “Lee Epstein Scholarship Fund.” This scholarship aims to support talented undergraduate students with a passion for marketing in the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if you match the following criteria:
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student who plans to return to full-time status in the upcoming Fall 2024 semester (Spring/Summer semester 2024 graduates are not eligible).
- You must maintain a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher and must have completed at least one full semester of school.
- You have a passion for marketing!
- You reside in the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey or Connecticut.
AMA collegiate membership is not required to qualify for this scholarship.
What do I need to apply?
Here are the materials you need for your application:
- Your scholarship story (shared as a personal statement or video submission)
- Your current academic transcript
- Your current resume
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member at your University (Optional)
When is it due?
The Submission deadline was 11:59pm CT on January 8, 2024.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
How are winners selected?
The Lee Epstein Scholarship Committee, made up of select AMA collegiate council members and chapter advisors, reviews the pool of completed applications to determine the scholarship award winners. Winners will be announced at the International Collegiate Conference Awards Banquet. Once approved, scholarship funds are sent to the winner’s university to be applied to tuition expenses.
The AMA collegiate scholarships were established by the American Marketing Association Foundation to recognize student leaders who are using their marketing skills to make communities stronger. The scholarships were first awarded in Fall 2016.
Sponsored by the AMA Foundation
The AMA collegiate scholarships were established by the American Marketing Association Foundation to recognize student leaders who are using their marketing skills for the greater good. The scholarships were first awarded in Fall 2016. As the philanthropic arm of the AMA, the AMA Foundation champions individual marketers who are making an impact in our profession and communities. We recognize marketing visionaries who have elevated the field, and we support the next generation of marketers who will transform the profession.