This free event is now available for on-demand registration and access through March 1, 2024. Once registered, the on-demand content will become available.
Join us for a transformative webinar that uncovers the future of marketing decision-making. If you’ve been relying on traditional attribution models for marketing measurement, you may be heading in the wrong direction. It’s time to shift gears and accelerate towards a more profitable destination: Marketing Impact Modeling (MIM).
During this webinar, you’ll discover the limitations of conventional attribution models and explore how MIM transcends these limitations to provide smarter, faster decisions about where and how to spend your marketing dollars for maximum ROI.
This free event will be available on-demand after it airs.
What We’ll Cover
- The Evolution of Marketing Measurement: A quick tour of past marketing measurement methods, why attribution models are no longer the gold standard.
- The Downfall of Attribution: We’ll dive deep into the limitations of attribution models, exposing their inability to cope with the complexities of today’s marketing landscape.
- The Rise of Marketing Impact Modeling (MIM): Understand the power of MIM and its unique ability to leverage AI and historical data to predict marketing ROI and optimize budget allocation.
- MIM in Action: Get a walk-through of real-world scenarios that demonstrate how MIM can help generate more leads and optimize marketing spend.
- Q&A Session: Have your queries about MIM answered by our expert.
Matt HertigCEO, ChannelMix
With almost two decades in the field, Matt is a nationally recognized thought leader in marketing analytics. He regularly delivers engaging, thought-provoking talks to standing-room-only audiences.
Before co-founding ChannelMix, Matt developed an extensive background in CRM, database marketing, data strategy and business intelligence while serving companies such as American Century Investments and Payless ShoeSource.