Create a Plan That Delivers Results
Social media is an essential part of every marketing strategy. Whether you work for a large organization or a small business, effective planning and execution of your social media will result in measurable benefits for your brand.
In this workshop, we will take you through our 10-step methodology to help guide your efforts to develop an actionable social media strategy. You will learn how to structure your social media efforts, deploy your resources and ultimately launch effective social media campaigns that deliver results that you’ll be able to interpret and understand.
- 3 hours of live instruction
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Learn how to develop and implement an effective social media strategy.
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience and key differentiator.
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your campaign.
- Identify which platforms to use for your brand and how best to use them.
- Understand the difference between publishing, listening and reporting tools.
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business.
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for mid-level marketing generalists and social media managers who want to fine-tune their approach to social media marketing.
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer, based in London, UK, and has worked with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands, globally.
All TImes Central
- Intro and session overview
- Define your purpose
- Set your goals
- Audience personas
- Choosing your social media platforms
- Auditing your activity
- Content pillars
- Social media processes
- Structuring your team
- Growth tactics
- Q&A and final remarks