Networking With Impact in 2021
Here we are in the winter of 2020, and it looks like it’s going to be some time before in-person networking makes any kind of comeback. As a serious business professional, LinkedIn is the only real choice for digital networking.
This reliance on LinkedIn raises a conundrum: How do we distinguish ourselves or our company in an increasingly competitive space that gets more crowded every day?
In this virtual class, we’ll show you how to transform your LinkedIn profile and usage for a serious advantage over other professionals using the platform. You’ll learn to leverage LinkedIn for the lockdown and beyond.
- Three hours of live instruction starting at 11:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
- Learn how to create a LinkedIn profile that isn’t about you but for your target audience, clients or future employers.
- Gain tips for handling incoming and outgoing connection requests that will help you build an elite network of power-partners based on quality rather than quantity.
- Master a “social seller” mindset that will always out-perform “lead generation.” (True thought leadership always beats sales tactics.)
Who Should Attend
- Marketing and sales professionals building partners, networks or audience.
- Business owners seeking more clients, customers or clout.
- Creative professionals optimizing LinkedIn for current or future employment.
- Job seekers or job creators.
- Thought leaders at all levels of digital marketing.
Ellen Melko Moore
CEO and Co-Founder, Supertight Social Selling
Ellen Melko Moore started out teaching rhetoric and persuasive voice at the University of Denver, and she’s never gotten over her obsession with communication that inspires people to take action. She’s done brand consulting work for Oprah Winfrey, the Zappos guys and now creates and teaches LinkedIn social selling strategies for some of the top thought leaders in the digital marketing space.
December 10 (Central Time)
LinkedIn Profile: Resource Not Resume
- Presentation on LinkedIn Profile Basics
- 10 Minutes of Workshopping
LinkedIn Connections and Messaging
- Presentation on Connections/Messaging
- Workshopping Connection Requests and Interventions
LinkedIn Content: Created and Curated Content
- Presentation on Quality Content for LinkedIn
- Workshopping Content