Improve Communication and Process for Better ROI
The 2020 pandemic has forced organizations to work remotely, and no matter what happens in the future, work from home is here to stay. This titanic shift has happened so quickly it has left many organizations struggling without the knowledge or experience on how to lead, manage and get the most out of their remote marketing teams.
This hands-on workshop will introduce your marketing team to new and innovative ways to successfully manage and communicate across a virtual environment. We’ll help you make an action plan focusing on key areas especially crucial for creative teams, including how to execute effective meetings, guide successful virtual brainstorms and delivering an ROI for your organization.
- Four hours of live instruction over two days starting at 11:00 a.m. Central each day
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
- Learn how to improve marketing effectiveness by increasing individual and team communications to deliver high-quality work.
- Gain knowledge to increase marketing efficiency by identifying innovative ways to address challenges and run effective virtual brainstorms that provide creative solutions.
- Understand how to improve marketing ROI by boosting your team’s quality and quantity of work through better communication skills and workplace relationships.
Who Should Attend
This virtual workshop is open to professionals at any level but especially important for marketing managers with direct reports who are looking to improve their communications abilities and add value to their organization.
President, Advocacy Social
Cord Silverstein is an award-winning brand and content marketer and social media strategist. He ensures his clients do not confuse audience with influence by developing campaigns that allow brands to engage with their most loyal customers and fans. Silverstein has focused throughout his career in bringing down the walls within his clients’ organizations to develop and launch campaigns that deliver tangible and trackable success.