Supercharge Your Social Media Processes
As a social media manager, you are responsible for representing the brand online, interacting with consumers and creating engaging content. It is important you are at the forefront, adapting your social media strategy to align with any key updates within the business as well as keeping on top of all the latest social media trends and updates.
This virtual workshop will arm you with the tools to run a successful online community. Covering topics such as content creation, planning and scheduling, you will come away with the knowledge and confidence to effectively promote your brand across your social channels. We will also explore the very best tools to measure your work’s success and provide you with time-saving templates to boost your productivity.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Discover the best tools to brainstorm and develop social media content ideas
- Learn how to create best practice content to engage your target audience
- Explore how to create an effective social media content plan using our free content calendar template
- Understand the benefits of market leading scheduling tools and identify the right one for your business
- Discover how to perform effective social media listening and how to use this information to adapt your strategy
- Learn how to create a social media report that helps you track KPIs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend
Social media managers and anyone else responsible for social media within their business wanting to supercharge their social media processes.
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.