We live in a research-obsessed culture. And in times of uncertainty, the demand for reliable, helpful, valuable content is only going to increase. For savvy marketers, this means your “business as usual” SEO and content strategy plans require several critical adjustments.
This new virtual event is for savvy marketers who know they need to make data-driven adjustments to not only mitigate traffic loss and ranking declines, but also who see opportunities to step up industry leadership and generate more brand awareness. Whether you have a content team or you’re a marketing team of one, you’ll learn the framework of SEO content marketing that can be customized and applied to your situation, resources and budget.
Two Registration Options
- 3 hours of live instruction over two days (starting at 11 a.m. CDT each day)
- Interactive Q&A
- Resources, templates, tips and best practices
- Includes all of the standard attendance features
- 30-minute 1-on-1 consultation with an SEO expert (April 17 or 20)
- Video tutorials and exercises focusing on benchmarking, competitive analysis and keyword research
- Learn next-level techniques that go above and beyond the basics.
- Learn how to shift your SEO and keyword strategy to accommodate evolving search behavior
- Understand how to adjust your strategy responsibly, sensitively and proactively
- Use SEO to reach new audiences, add value, build relationships and earn loyal customers
- Apply techniques that make your content stand out amid the noise, distraction and competition
- Strategize and plan for both short-term SEO and content needs, as well as long-term needs that will help your business shift back to recovery
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group
Jenny Munn is a digital marketer with a deep specialty in search engine optimization strategy, training and implementation. She has trained in-house marketers for years and has provided SEO services for B2B, B2C, e-commerce and nonprofit organizations in a variety of industries. Munn has taught SEO workshops across the country for eight years to help agencies, web designers, in-house marketers and businesses of every size maximize their return on SEO.