Finding the Right Metrics to Make an Impact
Marketers have more data now than ever before. While we’re all talking about taking a data-driven marketing approach, knowing where to start can feel overwhelming.
We’re here to help! In this live virtual training, you’ll learn how to get started using analytics to drive your marketing strategy. We’ll help you understand how to sift through the sea of data to find what insights are essential for your organization. You’ll learn how to turn your metrics into actionable, data-driven findings that create business value.
- Three hours of live instruction (starting at 11 a.m. Central)
- Q&A and hands-on exercises
- On-demand access after the training
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
- Understand how to prioritize KPIs to align with your company’s goals and track changes in real-time to help pivot your strategy more quickly throughout the year.
- Learn how integrating different data sources can unlock powerful insights such as shifts in consumer behavior and performance across various marketing channels.
- Discover how to harvest the power of testing to optimize your marketing efforts.
Who Should Attend
This is beginner-level training for professionals who have a basic understanding of marketing and are ready to take their knowledge regarding analytics to the next level.
Analytics Manager at Merkle
Daniella Dumph is a passionate, driven and creative data analyst who loves big data. She is curious to explore, unveil and analyze insights thus transforming them into actionable strategies. Daniella has extensive experience in data analysis and marketing strategy in both B2B and B2C markets including education, healthcare, hospitality, non-profit and technology.
AMA Event Policies
All Times are Central
Live instruction: Overview of Marketing Analytics Fundamentals
- Overview of important marketing analytics concepts
- Learn how to prioritize KPIs by marketing channel to meet your company’s goals
- Look at your company goals and identify KPIs to track throughout the year
- Identify your organization’s top challenges and go over how analytics can help you address them
Live Instruction: Dashboards and the Power of Integrated Data
- Learn about the power of integrating data to unlock powerful insights such as shifts in consumer behavior, performance across different marketing channels and why attribution is important
Live Instruction: Testing Fundamentals
- Learn how to harvest the power of testing to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Understand the common pitfalls to avoid when creating a testing plan.