Learn to Make Data-Based Pivots
Consumer habits are rapidly changing and organizations needed to adapt quickly. It feels like historical customer insights are being rendered irrelevant with unprecedented frequency.
Now’s the time to learn how to navigate the new normal through adapting strategy and effecting change.
In this interactive virtual training, you will learn how you can leverage marketing analytics to make powerful, data-driven decisions to drive your strategy.
- 3 hours of live instruction (starting at 11 a.m. CDT)
- Q&A and hands-on exercises
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
- Understand how to prioritize KPIs to align with your company’s goals and track changes in real-time to help pivot strategy more quickly throughout the year.
- Learn how to integrate different sources of data to unlock powerful insights such as shifts in consumer behavior, performance across different marketing channels, and why attribution is important.
- Gain insight on how to utilize your customer analytics to provide personalized experiences with different segmentation strategies.
Who Should Attend
This is an intermediate level training for marketers who have a basic understanding of marketing analytics and are ready to take their knowledge to the next level. It would also benefit marketing managers who are tasked with growth and innovation in their 2021 plans.
Analytics Manager at Merkle
Daniella Dumph is a passionate, driven and creative data analyst who loves big data. She is curious to explore, unveil and analyze insights thus transforming them into actionable strategies. Daniella has extensive experience in data analysis and marketing strategy in both B2B and B2C markets including education, healthcare, hospitality, non-profit and technology.
Thursday, October 29 (All Times Central)
Live Instruction: Analytics Overview
- Overview of important KPIs by marketing channel
- Mapping KPIs to company goals
- Learn about the power of integrating data to unlock powerful insights such as shifts in consumer behavior, performance across different marketing channels and why attribution is important
- Look at your company goals and identify KPIs to track throughout the year
- Identify your organization’s top challenges and go over how analytics can help you address them
- Group discussion
Live Instruction: Taking Analytics to the Next Level
- How to utilize your customer analytics to provide personalized experiences with different segmentation strategies.
- Review the basics of testing to optimize your marketing efforts
- Overview of the future of analytics in marketing
- Testing workshop
- Interactive brainstorming