Expand Your Online Presence, Brand Awareness and Lead Gen Strategy
SEO is an ongoing process, not a one-time event. If you’ve seen SEO results but now you need to update your strategy, expand and scale, then this virtual training is for you. Expanding your presence by broadening your keyword strategy is one of the most fundamental activities you can do to improve your SEO results.
This 4-hour hands-on virtual training is for intermediate-level marketers familiar with SEO, who need to stay on top of 2020 trends and updates, and who are looking for new keyword growth to supplement their existing results. If you can access and navigate Google Search Console comfortably but have been too busy to take actionable insight up to now, then this training is designed for you.
Registration for this event is closed. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Two Registration Options
- 4 hours of live instruction over two days (starting at 11 a.m. CDT each day)
- Includes Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises each day
- Resources, templates, tips and best practices
Only 10 VIP spots available.
- Includes all of the standard attendance features
- Individual 1-on-1 consulting time to discuss your strategy and answer additional individual questions (May 18 or 19)
- Free access to a paid tool for enhanced keyword research techniques, including insight into keywords your competitors are using
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
- Learn about new keyword tools that work for all budgets and resources
- Learn what a keyword map is and why it’s critical to SEO success
- Get hands-on time to research new keywords and refresh your plan
- Build out your keyword list, so you have a content marketing calendar for the next six months
- Learn how to add keyword-driven, lead-gen topics to your content marketing calendar
- Apply techniques that make your content stand out amid the noise, distraction and competition
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group
Jenny Munn is a digital marketer with a deep specialty in search engine optimization strategy, training and implementation. She has trained in-house marketers for years and has provided SEO services for B2B, B2C, e-commerce and nonprofit organizations in a variety of industries. Munn has taught SEO workshops across the country for eight years to help agencies, web designers, in-house marketers and businesses of every size maximize their return on SEO.