Create a Clear Long-Term Strategic Plan
Marketing often plays a central role in the creation of long-term strategic plans. Without a clear long-term strategy, resources can be wasted on the wrong tasks and activities, and limited budgets may not be invested in the right projects.
So, how does a marketing leader sort through the issues to develop a clear plan that everyone can agree on?
In this virtual workshop, you will master the skills needed to write a long-term strategic plan that outlines long-term objectives, lays out clear strategic choices and guides your organization’s marketing and operations projects to deliver on your vision. You will leave with a best-in-class skillset so you can be a better strategic partner in your organization.
If you are a brand/marketing manager, marketing director, or VP/GM, you will learn thinking and frameworks to fuel long-term brand growth and advance your career. If you are in an agency strategy, client or business development role, you will not only learn frameworks to help plan and grow your agency, but you’ll also learn the key language and concepts you can use to work better with your clients.
- Understand the strategic planning process most brands follow
- Learn common strategic plan structures, formats and outlines
- Learn where to start and what homework to do when writing your plan
- Discover how to craft a vision statement
- Identify key business issues
- How to select appropriate strategies
- How to translate strategies into initiatives and actions
- How to create a financial progress roadmap
- Templates and worksheets for you to put into action
- Real & fictional case studies and examples
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend?
- Brand and marketing managers, directors or VP/GMs who own, write, update and/or implement strategic plans for a brand or business unit (client-side marketing/ business leaders)
- CxOs (e.g., CEO, CMO, COO, CFO) who collaborate on an overall company or corporate strategy
- Agency strategy, client management and business development roles who want to grow their agency and become better strategic partners for their clients
- Small business owners who want a framework to create a growth plan for their own business
CEO, Gurulocity Brand Management Institute
Kevin Namaky is Chief Executive Officer of the Gurulocity Brand Management Institute. During his 20 years as a Brand & Innovation Director and as SVP Head of Strategy at a global brand strategy and innovation consulting firm, he created billions in new value
for companies through winning strategic plans, new product innovation and compelling marketing campaigns. A trained educator, he’s taught in classrooms, workshops, conferences and boardrooms.
Kevin has created winning brand strategies, innovation and training sessions for companies such as Scotts Miracle-Gro, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Bolthouse Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Gorilla Brands, Ubisoft, Formica, Ancestry.com and Nestlé. Kevin also lectures at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and has been featured in Ad Age, Forbes, Fast Company and the CMO Council.