Content Optimization: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Techniques
In today’s competitive environment, it’s important to ensure your content is visible, effective and ranks prominently. This means learning how to increase SEO rankings, drive better traffic and increase conversions.
In this virtual workshop, you’ll learn essential fundamentals and core elements of optimizing various types of content off-site and on-site. We’ll cover basic, intermediate and advanced level techniques for marketers. If you own, manage, monetize or promote online content, you’ll want to attend to keep your skills fresh and up to date.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Understand the difference between on-page optimization and content optimization
- Learn how to properly target keywords that won’t get you in trouble with Google
- Walk away knowing effective free, low-cost and premium tools and resources
- See real-world examples and case studies of what works and what doesn’t
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group
Jenny Munn is a digital marketer with a deep specialty in search engine optimization strategy, training and implementation. She has trained in-house marketers for years and has provided SEO services for B2B, B2C, e-commerce and nonprofit organizations in a variety of industries. Munn has taught SEO workshops across the country for eight years to help agencies, web designers, in-house marketers and businesses of every size maximize their return on SEO.