A New Approach to What Works and What Has to Go
This interactive virtual training will help you reconsider what you thought you knew about email and emerge with a fresh perspective that will accelerate ROI.
Designed for those with a grasp of email marketing fundamentals, we’ll walk through strategy secrets, highlighting common email marketer myths and mistakes—and how to correct course.
- 3 hours of live instruction (starting at 11 a.m. CDT)
- Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Interactive workbook for analyzing your email strategy
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and prioritize the personalization tactics, campaigns and strategies that lead to growth
- Know when A/B testing makes sense and when it doesn’t
- Name the essential components of preference centers that work
- Determine which commonly perceived email best practices are less effective
- Begin your email program roadmap for 2021 and beyond
President & Co-Founder, Women of Email
Jen Capstraw is a strategist, speaker, writer and #emailgeek. She serves as President and Co-Founder of Women of Email, an association of 4,800+ aimed at promoting leadership and cultivating professional growth among women in the email space.