Building a Successful Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Formula
Marketers are leaders in ensuring their brands are creating content that meets business goals and aligns with moral responsibilities. In this interactive virtual training session, we’ll explore time-tested insights of how your organization can translate diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) practices into winning marketing strategies that are infused within your company’s DNA.
- 2 hours of live instruction (starting at 11 a.m. CDT)
- Applicable resources including a template for creating a game-winning Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Marketing Toolkit
- Interactive Q&A
Space is limited to the first 1,000 attendees to log-in on the day of the event. All registrants will receive on-demand access after the live session ends. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
- Learn the use of basic marketing strategies that decode DEI and impact marketing best practices
- Examine case studies of brands who effectively champion DEI into the fabric of winning marketing campaigns
- Understand the elements of a successful DEI formula that lead to relevant marketing efforts
Shanita Baraka Akintonde
Professor, School of Media Arts, Columbia College Chicago
Shanita is an author, educator, AMA Chicago board member and host of McGraw Hill’s Marketing Insights podcast.
She has over two decades of experience as a brand specialist for organizations like Burrell, BBDO, Porter Novelli and DDB. Shanita is also the Immediate Past National Chair of The Public Relations Society of America Diversity and Inclusion Committee.