Create a Positive Creative Development Process
The creative development process lies at the heart of advertising and communications campaigns, making it critical to get right. But even if you write a great creative brief, there’s so much more to creating a great campaign—and it can be a difficult process to navigate. What constitutes a good idea? How should they be presented? And what’s the best way to provide feedback to creative teams to ensure the feedback is useful? Knowing the answers to these questions ensures an efficient, positive creative development process and increases the chances that you’ll end up with a great piece of creative work.
In this virtual hands-on workshop, you will learn how to structure, evaluate and provide feedback on big campaign ideas. You’ll learn the exact way to frame creative ideas, the information to include in them, how to know if an idea is good or not and exactly how to give feedback that improves the work yet inspires the team. You can then put these new skills into action the next time you work with a creative team on new big ideas for your brand.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Tools, templates and best-practice frameworks to immediately implement
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- On-demand access for six months
Walk away knowing how to:
- Structure ideas to be sure they are complete
- Successfully present ideas to client teams
- Know if an idea is good or not
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a creative idea
- Give feedback to a creative team or agency
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend?
This workshop applies to teams involved in the creation of advertising/ communications across mediums such as TV, print, billboard, radio, online video and banner, such as:
- ABMs, brand and marketing managers who brief creative/agency teams and evaluate or provide feedback on new communications campaigns
- Agency partners, account managers, planners, creatives, consultants and freelancers who create advertising and communications ideas for clients
- Small business owners who work with freelancers or agencies on creative ideas and communications campaigns
Kevin Namaky is Chief Executive Officer of the Gurulocity Brand Management Institute. During his 20 years as a CPG Brand & Innovation Director and as SVP Head of Strategy at a global brand strategy and innovation consulting firm, he created billions in new value for companies through winning strategic plans, new product innovation, and compelling marketing campaigns. A trained educator, he’s taught in classrooms, workshops, conferences and boardrooms.
Kevin has created winning brand strategies, innovation, and training sessions for numerous large- and mid-size companies including Scotts Miracle-Gro, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Bolthouse Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Gorilla Brands, Ubisoft, Formica, and Nestlé. Kevin also lectures at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and has been featured in Ad Age, Forbes, Fast Company and the CMO Council.