Positioning, Launch and Enablement
Engaging campaigns that drive record-breaking sales and have noteworthy brands singing your praises is the dream of every marketer. Achieving this kind of success requires strategy, collaboration and a strong message. Tactics without strategy lead to the traditional spray and pray method with limited results.
In this virtual workshop, we strip down to the foundations of what it takes to launch a B2B product: messaging and positioning, building a go-to-market plan and how to collaborate with your internal teams to not only have a successful launch but drive continued growth and interest in your product.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- See how your customer is critical to driving messaging and positioning
- Learn how execution takes collaboration and why it’s important everyone on the team understands the plan
- Understand why the campaign doesn’t end at the launch; the best campaigns take multiple iterations
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is ideal for anyone responsible for bringing a product to market and driving continued growth and interest for a product. Whether B2B or B2C the practical guides and templates apply across industries.
Kimberlee is Director of Product Marketing at Uniphore. Kimberlee leads a team helping to bridge the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. This is particularly important as work from anywhere is now the norm. With over 10 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing, Kimberlee is responsible for building the brand voice and enabling sales.
November 10, 2021 (All Times Central)
Messaging and Positioning
- Understanding the customer, market and competitive landscape
- Templates: messaging, persona development and competitive analysis
Building a Go-To-Market Plan
- Key components of a GTM plan
- Templates: launch plan and KPI tracker
Collaborating With Your Internal Teams
- How to identify the key players of the launch team and key actions required
- Template: tracking roles and responsibilities