Integrate Agile Marketing Into Your Organization
You are facing numerous challenges: increasing competition, lightning-fast evolution and adoption of new technologies, the customer always wanting more and constantly shrinking resources. Simply put, you have to do more with less, but the process of planning and executing marketing campaigns has changed little in decades. Many are now realizing this process needs to change to reflect the dynamic environment that is marketing today.
In this 3-hour workshop, you’ll learn how to successfully collaborate and communicate with personnel spanning different teams and vendors throughout your organization, and learn how Agile can help you and your team get more done, quickly adapt to change, and do all this better, smarter and faster.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Understand the principles, processes and tools that make up Agile marketing
- Develop processes to integrate Agile marketing into your team and organization successfully
- Recognize the importance of how team members think and communicate with each other
- Learn how to gain team members’ confidence in Agile and ensure everyone is working together toward the same goals
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
President, Advocacy Social
Cord Silverstein is an award-winning brand and content marketer and social media strategist. He ensures his clients do not confuse the audience with influence by developing campaigns that allow brands to engage with their most loyal customers and fans. Silverstein has focused throughout his career in bringing down the walls within his clients’ organizations to develop and launch campaigns that deliver tangible and trackable success.
Agenda and Workshop Objectives
- What Agile can bring to your organization
- Agile marketing history
- Differences between Agile Marketing and Agile Software Development
- Agile values explained
- Case studies on brands who have successfully integrated Agile within their organizations
Your Marketing Process Today Vs. The Agile Way
- Marketing campaign examples from teams running Agile delivering impressive results
- Interactive exercise
Putting Together a Successful Agile Team
- Top priorities when attempting an Agile marketing campaign
- Successful and unsuccessful personnel in Agile
- Discuss the individual roles and responsibilities of an Agile team
Agile Step-by-Step Walkthrough
- Detail the Agile process, artifacts and ceremonies
- Agile team methodology of succeeding and failing as a team
Interactive Agile Standup Exercise
Interactive Agile Sprint Exercise
- Workshop summary