Quickly Adapt to Your Customers’ Needs
Marketers today are facing many challenges. Increased competition, customers always wanting more, shrinking available resources and shifting marketing strategy in a post-pandemic world. Simply put, marketers need to do more with less.
This two-day, interactive workshop will guide you step-by-step on how agile marketing can help you and your team quickly adapt to change and get more done while working better, smarter and faster!
You’ll learn how agile marketing places a premium on team communication, customer collaboration and the willingness to make iterative changes throughout the process. We’ll discuss these values in detail and show you how you can immediately begin integrating agile marketing into your organization.
Day one will cover the fundamentals of agile marketing. Then on day two, we’ll walk you through best practices on how you can introduce, train and launch your first internal agile sprint! This engaging virtual training contains individual exercises, case studies and real-world examples. You’ll leave with your own agile plan and the knowledge to begin executing on it right away.
- 6 hours of live instruction over two days (starting at 11 a.m. CDT each day)
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, templates, tips and best practices
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
- Learn how to increase and improve team communication and collaboration using agile marketing
- Understand how to increase marketing ROI through iterative changes based on validated learning
- Create your own agile marketing plan
- Learn common marketing organization pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Gain skills for empowering teams to iterate quickly and to not be afraid to fail
President, Advocacy Social
Cord Silverstein is an award-winning brand and content marketer and social media strategist. He ensures his clients do not confuse audience with influence by developing campaigns that allow brands to engage with their most loyal customers and fans. Silverstein has focused throughout his career in bringing down the walls within his clients’ organizations to develop and launch campaigns that deliver tangible and trackable success.
Tuesday, August 18 (All Times CDT)
- Agile introduction
- Agile history and values
- Today’s marketing process vs. the agile way
- Agile team roles and responsibilities
- Begin developing your organizations’ agile plan
- Identify your organizations top needs and where can agile help
- Identify what projects or campaigns they could develop in agile
- Group discussion
- Step-by-step walkthrough of the agile process
- The value that agile can bring to your organization
- How to do agile project estimating and timelines
- A virtual agile project executed LIVE
- Every attendee gets to take part in an agile sprint
Wednesday, August 19 (All Times CDT)
- You understand agile now, how do I integrate it into my team and organization?
- Engaging team leadership
- Identify the right project and team
- How to get to and finish an alpha sprint
- Identify leaders within your organization
- Identify potential business units/projects for alpha sprint
- Develop introduction topics and subjects
- Developing plan for alpha sprint
- Alpha sprint priorities
- Planning and scoping alpha sprint
- Develop ideas for internal lunch and learns
- Identify times in the past where competitors beat your organization