Welcome to the AMA Professional Chapters’ DEI Resource Corner, where you can find resources and support for your diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
DEI Toolkit for Professional Chapters
- Get Started with the DEI Toolkit Guide: This guide is designed to help professional chapter leaders plan, act on, and measure the DEI efforts of your chapter. Content covers key areas of chapter operation, including leadership, membership, programming, communications, partnerships/sponsorships, charitable involvement, collegiate relations, and administrative operations. Download the guide,
- Samples and Guides: Get examples of what other chapters have done or additional guidance. We curated documents from chapter leaders and The Diversity Movement that cover many aspects of chapter operations related to DEI.
- Share Your Tools and Resources: What are you doing in your chapter to advance DEI? Share it with the PCC DEI Committee so we can add to the Toolkit.
Sign the DEI Pledge to AMA DEI Pledge to Advance Social Justice, Racial Equity, and Anti-Racism
Review and Take the pledge for 2023-2024.
- If your chapter has not signed the AMA DEI Chapter Pledge, make sure to discuss it with your board and have one member of your chapter sign it.
- Learn the history and purpose of the pledge and download the full text for inclusion on your website and other marketing materials.