Welcome to the AMA Professional Chapters’ DEI Resource Corner when you can find resources and support for your diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
Professional Chapter DEI Pledge
- Current Adoption (out of 70 Chapters) = 59%
- 29 Chapters remaining to sign the pledge
- This page features the official DEI Chapter Pledge, the DEI Chapter Pledge video, an interactive map, + a list of all the chapters that have currently adopted the DEI Chapter Pledge.
- Chapter Pledge resources and additional details can be found here.
- If your chapter has not signed the AMA DEI Chapter Pledge, make sure to discuss it with your board and have one member of your chapter sign it here:
- The American Marketing Association’s public page describing our organization’s DEI work across the entire AMA community – professional, academic, and collegiate. You will find on-demand trainings, content, and additional details on the AMA’s efforts.
- Visit Page
DEI Chapter Support Mailing List
- Want to stay up to date with all things DEI? Sign up to be on our mailing list and be the first to know about all Townhalls, resources, and campaign materials! Note – if you’ve attended one of our DEI Townhalls in the past, you’ve automatically been added to this list. Not sure if you’re on it? No worries, when in doubt, sign up. Don’t worry; we won’t send you duplicates.
- Our curated Google Drive is filled with helpful resources to kick-start your DEI program and campaigns.
- Resources include:
- The AMA Chapter Pledge
- DEI Board Position Job Descriptions
- Observance Month Campaign Guides
- DEI Calendars
- Creative Assets
- View Resources
DEI Chapter Support YouTube channel
- Recordings of all our DEI Townhalls and the DEI Chapter Pledge
- View Recordings
PCC DEI Committee Strategic Plan
- The official Strategic Plan for the PCC DEI Committee, which is comprised of the Chapter Support, Education, Community Relations, and Strategic Efforts sub-committees
- Review Plan
Collegiate Relations Toolkit– (Login to Access the Toolkit)
- Each year, AMA professional chapter leaders engage with student leaders to support a strong community of diverse marketers while sharing the benefits of AMA membership. Local professional chapters have an opportunity to influence and grow a healthy pipeline of future marketing professionals and inclusive leaders through involvement with local colleges and universities.
- There are thousands of college students within AMA who have a great appreciation for what AMA can do to advance their careers and provide opportunities for networking and professional development. This collegiate relations toolkit is for chapter leaders who want to tap into this enthusiasm and create programs that forge lasting relationships with undergraduate students and/or recent graduates.
- To help focus this engagement with a DEI lens, we encourage your chapter to recruit and retain students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs). You can find a list of HBCUs and HSIs near your professional chapter here.
Decorative + Shareable DEI Calendar for April – June