The term brand management can mean different things depending on whether you are talking to a designer, consultant, agency or traditional client-side marketer. This lack of clarity in the industry leads to brands often being created without a clear strategy, leadership and communication breakdowns, and confusion among agency partners.
This small-group, online training will teach you exactly what brand management is and how the best brand managers think about their businesses, prioritize projects and grow their careers. You will learn
- Core frameworks and project prioritization methods
- How to best collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Key areas to develop a career in brand management
- How brands analyze and judge the financial performance/ROI of key initiatives
What to Expect
This cohort-style Bootcamp is the perfect mix of live instruction and self-paced learning. The six-week program lets you focus on bite-sized chunks of programming so you can refine your skills, meet new people and watch your career gain momentum. Best yet, you’ll have equally motivated peers alongside the whole way to help share new ideas and push through challenges.
You’ll be given online assignments to complete and discuss with fellow learners. These assignments will prepare you for the live sessions so you can make the most of your time with the instructor and peer collaboration.
3 Live Classes
Your instructor leads the live sessions where you will discuss the online assignments, ask questions and learn about trending topics.
Who Should Attend?
This intermediate-level training is designed for:
- Brand and marketing managers tasked with creating and executing brand strategies and projects (“client-side”)
- Agencies, consultants and freelancers who work for/collaborate with brand management clients and want to become better strategic partners
- Small business owners who want insight into how brand leaders manage larger brands