Save Time and Inspire Creativity
Great advertising and communications campaigns start with great creative briefs, but it’s often easier said than done. Mediocre briefs lack the clarity that misdirects creative teams and sends client-side stakeholders spinning out of alignment. With a great creative brief, rework is avoided and the team gets clarity, inspiration and efficiency.
In this hands-on workshop, you will master the skills needed to write effective creative briefs, identify great strategy and properly inspire creative teams to produce great work.
- Understand the real purpose of creative briefs
- Optimize your creative development process for less creative rework
- Learn how to develop the heart of your strategy before writing the brief
- Learn how to proficiently write each creative brief component
- See real-world creative brief examples
- Collect tools, templates and best-practice frameworks to immediately apply