AMA Digital Marketing Virtual Conference
Talk Triggers: The Only Marketing That Matters is Customer Conversations
The best way to grow any business is for your customers to grow it for you. But that only occurs if you deliver a customer experience that creates conversations.
Today, customer experience is marketing. Word of mouth influences 50% of all purchases, but we too often take this for granted. We just assume that our customers will talk about us. But they won’t, unless you give them a story to tell.
In this dynamic presentation filled with examples and research, NY Times best-selling author and Hall of Fame keynote speaker Jay Baer will show you how to create a unique story for your business; a tale that will turn your customers into your most effective marketing opportunity.
- Learn how to grow your business with word of mouth
- Discover why customers talk, and why they remain silent
- Learn the definition of a Talk Trigger
- Discover the four requirements of a Talk Trigger
- Learn the different types/categories of Talk Triggers
- Be entertained and inspired by a minimum of 9 relevant, customized (and often hilarious) examples and case studies
Consultant and Best-Selling Author
Unlock Your Personalization Potential with Content
Whether they want help making a purchase decision, are looking for solutions that help them save time or just want to get a better deal, modern consumers expect personalized experiences that deliver value. And while customer intelligence and omnichannel delivery are important factors in the equation of a personalized experience, the solution falls apart without compelling, relevant content that connects to each customer’s needs and preferences.
Marketers’ acute need to produce content at the pace and scale necessary to fuel an abundance of channels has thrust them into a content crisis—and it’s now the biggest bottleneck to making personalization strategies pay off. So what can be done?
In this webcast, we’ll walk through how marketers can gain control over the entire content life cycle with the right technology to refine content planning, creation, management and distribution processes to support dynamic, personalized experiences.
- You need three things to do personalization right: channels, customer data, and content.
All three are needed, but you cannot have personalization without content.
- Marketers today are facing a content crisis: they can’t produce content fast enough because of disjointed systems, inability to collaborate, duplication of work, and just the sheer volume of needed content
- You can’t solve this content crisis just by working harder: you need a plan, a process, and the right technology to eliminate silos and bring synergy to the content production process – to unlock your personalization potential with content
Senior Director of Product Marketing, Sitecore, Inc.
Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Sitecore, Inc.
The Modern Marketing Mandate: The Expanding Role of the Chief Marketing Officer
In this modern marketing era, CMOs are facing an expanded mandate to reimagine their role within the C-suite and across the enterprise. Their challenge: to set new standards for how marketing gets done. As organizations evolve from product-led to experience-led businesses, 84% of CMOs we surveyed suspect their current business models may be threatened. As brand stewards and customer champions, CMOs need to strategically address how to help their organizations compete by increasing value; creating exceptional, personalized customer experiences; and transforming corporate cultures to think and operate in truly customer-centric ways. This is a tall order, and a considerable number of CMOs report their organizations are struggling.
Global Research Leader, IBM Institute for Business Value
How to Tune-Up Your B2B Digital Marketing Engine
Delivering better results with less digital budget is a challenge faced by most B2B marketers. If you’re currently running campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and all the other digital channels, join Paulo Martins in this presentation to learn how to get the most out of your digital budget and maximize the ROI.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- How to implement digital campaigns across the entire funnel
- Why using intent data will make you reach the right audience
- Account-based Marketing for digital
- Video marketing: Getting more out of videos.
- Proving the digital marketing impact through reporting
- Make sure you’re using digital across the entire funnel
- Use intent data to find right accounts at the right moment and maximize ROM
- Increase video engagement and get more out of the same asset
- Support the ABM efforts using digital marketing
- Bridge the gap between online and offline to prove the impact of your campaigns
Global Head of Commercial Digital Marketing, Adobe
The Attention Economy – Getting Engagement Online and Why It Matters
Attention is a prerequisite for success. Without the attention of prospects and customers, no sales can be made. Yet, today, we live in a world where attention is now one of the scarcest resources on earth. Marketing communications used to be the art of interrupting someone else’s audience. Whether it was direct mail, billboard advertising, newspapers, magazines, TV or radio, companies would pay to momentarily grab the eyeballs of an audience that belonged to a publishing company, postal network or broadcast and media business.
In a digital world, where attention is becoming an ever more precious resource, Grant Leboff will explore how this paradigm has changed. He will examine the strategic approach that a business must now take in order to have effective communications.
- The paradigm shift and new mindset that needs to be adopted to make communications work
- What customer engagement really means
- New metrics for thinking about engagement and how it should be measured
- How to cut through the noise and get noticed
CEO, Sticky Marketing Club and Author
Why Savvy Businesses Should Lead with a Digital Experience Platform
The exploding number of channels customers can use to interact with your organization requires a new approach to creating and managing digital experiences. Enter the Digital Experience Platform (DXP), an integrated array of technologies that allows you to deliver a wide variety of experiences to a wide variety of audiences. A DXP’s agility and flexibility enables you to plug into new, emerging technologies and deliver on tomorrow’s customer expectations. This session reveals why a DXP should be the foundation of your digital transformation strategy.
6 Steps to Making Marketing Personalization a Reality
When marketing personalization is done badly, it can be worse than doing no personalization at all. On the other hand, when marketing personalization is done right, it can be your most powerful persuader, helping you build meaningful digital relationships and influence the customer behavior you want.
As the open digital experience company, Acquia is on the frontlines of helping companies deliver awesome personalized experiences. We just completed two major surveys asking thousands of consumers, customers, and marketers about the driving decisions around personalization, and the results are fascinating! Now we’re ready to share them with you.
Join marketing leaders from Acquia and Mautic as they examine the findings and share actionable takeaways to help you make your personalization strategy a reality – and a success.
You’ll walk away with:
- Key insights from Acquia’s new personalization research
- A realistic plan of action to get personalization efforts off the ground
- An understanding of how technology is accelerating personalization and multichannel strategies
- Case studies of brands performing awesome personalization today
VP of Marketing, Acquia
Director of Marketing, Acquia
The Digital Consumer: How Today’s Buyer Has Changed and What Your Business Must Do About It
More than any other time in the last 100 years, the buyer of today has made a dramatic shift in the way they make purchasing decisions. Unfortunately, many companies haven’t adapted to this shift and are not prepared for the continual evolution of this “digital consumer.”
In this presentation, Marcus Sheridan brings clarity to the way buyers have changed and exactly what companies must do to, not only align themselves with this shift in buyer patterns but take advantage of the digital age as well. If you like to be engaged, challenged, and moved, you’ll love this session!
In this session, attendees will:
- Learn the shift that has happened with today’s buyer and what that means for sales and marketing departments going forward
- Discover exactly what types of content and messaging move the sales needle and truly get results
- Find out how video and visual learning is impacting the buying process and what organizations must do to be seen as a “media” company
Author, Speaker and Business Owner, Marcus Sheridan International, Inc.