This report demystifies the process of measuring social media marketing efforts and connecting social successes back to real business outcomes. Marketers will learn to align social media success metrics with business objectives, distill the social data into insights, and communicate relevant results to colleagues outside of the marketing department and in the C-suite.
What's Inside This Social Media Report:
- Defining Social Media Metrics
- Matching Metrics to Objectives
- Deriving Insights
- Calculating ROI
- Communicating Results
You'll also learn answers to these social media questions:
- What questions will help the marketing team select the right social media success metrics?
- How can the marketing team demonstrate to the C-suite that their social media efforts are performing?
- What do non-marketing employees need to know about how the brand’s social media efforts are performing?
- How frequent and how detailed should social media reporting be for all concerned parties?
- What are the "Next Practices" and opportunities to watch?
Non-members: Learn more about the benefits of AMA membership, including free access to this report.
Download your Social Media Success Metrics Special Report today!
*Offer valid for new applications received 9/28/15 - 11/20/15. Offer only applies to Professional Membership (not available for students, young professionals or group membership).