ICC20 Highlight Video Contest
Show off your video skills while highlighting the great experience you’re having at the 2020 AMA International Collegiate Conference. This new competition will allow your chapter to gain national exposure and potentially win free conference registrations for ICC21.
Chapters will submit their videos depicting the ICC experience, from start to finish, with a goal of “recapping” their time at the conference. You should not singularly focus on your own chapter, but show the entire, broad conference experience.
- File submission: .mp4 file and a YouTube/Vimeo link
- Time limit: 90 seconds or less
- 1 video submission per AMA Collegiate Chapter
- Video Contents: Capture the essence of the entire conference – not just the experience of your chapter.
- Due Date: Monday, March 23, 2020, Noon Central
- The marketing team at the AMA Global Support Center will conduct internal voting to determine the top three videos.
- Voting on the top three videos starts on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 10 a.m. Central and ends Friday, March 27, 2020 at 10 a.m. Central.
Where to Vote
- Voting will take place on ama.org – official link will be released at a later date.
The winner will be announced on March 27, 2020 by the end of the day.
The top three chapter videos will be posted on the national AMA social media accounts. Those chapters will gain exposure and videos will potentially be used for AMA promotional purposes when marketing the 2021 AMA International Collegiate Conference.
The chapter will be awarded 2 free registrations to the 2021 AMA International Collegiate Conference.