June 10-11, 2019 | New York
The Summit offers a unique opportunity for a limited number of senior-level leaders to discuss issues, challenges and the future of health care delivery while sharing their experience, expertise and perspectives, and learning from each other’s insights, best practices and solutions.
This is an invitation-only, highly interactive, exclusive peer-to-peer event is sponsored by American Marketing Association and hosted by Ramon Soto, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer for Northwell Health, New York State’s largest health system with 68,000 employees, 23 hospitals, more than 700 outpatient facilities, 5,000 volunteers and a medical school.
The Summit will be held at Chelsea Piers Sunset Terrace, one of New York City’s most beautiful spots with panoramic views of the Hudson River, Statue of Liberty and passing ships.
Topics for the Summit
- Forecasting the Future: What’s New and What’s Next
- Demonstrating Value in a World of AI, Population Health, Risk Contracts and More
- Bringing the Brand to Life
- Enhancing Physician Integration
- Solidifying the Role of Brand Ambassadors
- Attracting, Engaging and Keeping Customers
- Integrating Health Systems, Alliances and Individual Entities
- Managing the Reputation
- Navigating Digital Communications
- Tackling Issues We All Face
In addition to our several participant panels and a keynote by Northwell Health President & CEO Michael Dowling, our host is arranging special one-hour tours of the 911 Memorial Museum starting at 2:30 and 3:00 pm. If interested, please arrive by Sunday early afternoon for this pre-event. An invitation will be sent separately so we can get a count for the tours.
Monday, June 10
- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm: Summit Activities
- 6:30 pm: Reception and Group Dinner at The Chester (Food provided with a cash bar available.)
Tuesday, June 11
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm: Summit Activities
- Tanya Andreadis – Chief Marketing Officer, UCLA Health
- Faye Arjoumandi – VP, Marketing, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Lisa Badeau – VP/Chief Marketing Officer, Brigham Health/Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Dee Bangerter – CEO, Rocky Mountain Care
- Tricia Bell – Acting Associate Chief Marketing Officer, Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- John Berg – VP, System Marketing, SCL Health
- Cara Bergendahl – VP, Strategic Marketing & Communications, Ochsner Health System
- Mark Bohen – SVP//Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Beaumont
- Laurel DiBrog – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- David Feinberg – SVP/Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Mount Sinai Health System
- June Fowler – SVP, Communications, Marketing & Public Affairs, BJC HealthCare
- Rebecca Fulton – VP, Marketing, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Tomi Galin – SVP, Communications, Marketing & Public Affairs, Community Health Systems
- Rose Glenn – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Michigan Medicine
- Lauren Green Caldwell – VP/Chief Communications & Marketing Officer, National Jewish Health
- Deanne Haag – Executive, Regional & National Marketing, UPMC
- Bryan Hamilton – AVP, Marketing Communications, Cincinnati Children’s
- Greg Harrison – VP, Marketing, Prospect Medical
- Misty Hathaway – Chief Marketing Officer, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Suzanne Hendery – VP, Marketing & Communications/Chief Marketing Officer, Renown Health
- Melanie Husk – SVP, Marketing & Communications, Baptist Health
- Shannon Janney – AVP, Marketing, Duke Health
- Joe Kelly – SVP/Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Mercy
- Marie Kennedy – VP, Marketing & Communications, Dignity Health
- Michael Knecht – SVP, Strategic Marketing & Communications, RWJBarnabas Health
- Fred Kraut – Marketing Executive, Rocky Mountain Care
- Lee Landau – SVP/Chief Marketing Officer, Jefferson Health
- Jill Lawlor – VP, Marketing, Cooper University Health Care
- Chuck Lewis – EVP/Chief Growth & Marketing Officer, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health
- Frank Lococo – VP, Marketing & Communications, Nebraska Medicine
- Sandra Mackey – Chief Marketing Officer, Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Megan Manahan – Chief Brand Officer, ThedaCare
- Carrie Manders – VP, Communications & Marketing, Spectrum Health
- Paul Matsen – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Avice Meehan – Chief Communications Officer, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Susan Milford – SVP, Marketing & Communications, OSF HealthCare
- Nikki Moll – SVP, Marketing & Communications, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Beth Necamp – Chief Communications Officer, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- John Nguyen – Chief Marketing Officer, SSM Health
- Jim Nuckols – Chief Marketing Officer, Sharp HealthCare
- Rob Odom – VP, Marketing & Brand Management, UCSF Health
- Deb Pappas – VP/Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Tadd Pullin – SVP, Institutional Advancement, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Jennifer Reimer – VP, Marketing Communications, OhioHealth
- Victor Reiss – VP, Consumerism & Insights, UNC Health Care
- Jeana Rettig – Associate Administrator, Health System Marketing & Communications, Keck Medicine of USC
- Dino Rhodes – VP, Marketing Operations, HCA Healthcare
- Hernando Ruiz-Jimenez – Chief Marketing Officer, NewYork-Presbyterian
- Sarah Sanders – SVP/Chief Marketing Officer, Nemours Children’s Health System
- Jennifer Schultz – SVP, Marketing & Communications, OU Medicine
- Kathy Scullin – VP, Marketing & Public Relations, Inspira Health Network
- Holly Shane – VP, Marketing, Avera Health
- Steve Singer – SVP/Chief Communications Officer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Nikki Sloup – VP, System Communications, SCL Health
- Kathy Smith – VP, Marketing & Communications, Johns Hopkins
- Charles Soltoff – AVP/Chief Marketing Officer, Temple University Health System
- Ramon Soto – SVP/Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Northwell Health
- Amalia Stanton – VP, Marketing, Memorial Hermann Health System
- Don Stanziano – Chief Marketing Officer, Geisinger
- Darin Szilagyi – VP, Marketing & Public Relations, Methodist Health System
- Michiko Tanabe – Chief Marketing Officer, Stanford Health
- Janet Venturino – VP, Marketing Communications, Kaiser Permanente
- Judith Ward – VP, Marketing & Communications, Baystate Health
- Rhoda Weiss, PhD – Chair, AMA Executive Leadership Summit
- John Weston – SVP/Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, City of Hope National Medical Center
- Kathy Winn – VP, Strategic Marketing, LifePoint Health
- Roderic Young – VP/Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Ryan Younger – AVP, Marketing, Virtua Health
18 Ninth Avenue at 13th Street
New York, NY 10014
We’ve secured an AMA room block at a special rate of $345 per night for single or double occupancy (excluding taxes and applicable fees). A $75 per person fee will apply for adding third and fourth guests to your room.
These rates include complimentary wireless internet and access to the business center, fitness center and rooftop pool.
Please reserve your overnight accommodations early as there are a limited number of AMA special rates available. You can reserve your room by calling (212) 206-6700 (be sure to reference the American Marketing Association group rate).
Please note: Any hotel room booked outside of the AMA negotiated block of rooms may not be eligible for the discounted rate and could have a different cancellation policy.
The reservation cut-off date is Wednesday, May 20, 2019.
The hotel offers 24-hour valet parking at a rate of $60 per night for a car and $65 per night for an SUV. In and out privileges do not apply and the rate is subject to change.
Air Travel Discount
The AMA has teamed up with Delta Air Lines to offer a special discount on air travel. Click here to get started. You can also call the Delta Meeting Network at (800) 328-1111 and refer to meeting code NY2M7. There is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via this service.
Conference attire is business casual. Meeting rooms tend to be cool, so you may wish to bring a sweater or jacket.
The AMA is committed to providing equal access to our meetings for all attendees. If you are an attendee with a disability and require program accommodations, please contact the AMA Support Center at (800) AMA-1150. A member of our staff will ensure that appropriate access arrangements are made. If you have specific disability-related needs for your hotel sleeping room, please be sure to communicate those directly to the hotel when you make your reservation. In an effort to provide the highest quality of service to all attendees, we require that details of all access requests be communicated to our office at least 14 days in advance of the beginning of the meeting.