Responsible Innovation and Entrepreneurship
San Francisco State University, 21-22 Apr 2023; Deadline 25 Feb
INTEREST CATEGORY: ENTREPRENEURIAL
POSTING TYPE: Calls: Conferences
Author: Minu Kumar
Inaugural Responsible Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E) Conference
Friday & Saturday, April 21 & 22, 2023
The annual Responsible Innovation & Entrepreneurship Conference is hosted by the Center for Responsible Innovation and Entrepreneurship (first of its kind in the United Sates in a Business School) at San Francisco State University and is designed to engage the I&E research community in thoughtful discussions on the latest developments in this field, workshops to support research paper development and research ideation sessions.
This conference is funded by the Lam-Larsen Fund for Global Innovation and is being offered FREE for this inaugural year. It will be held at the Downtown Campus of the Lam Family College of Business at 160 Spear Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- Keynote speaker Phil Macnaghten, Personal Chair in Technology and International Development, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Panel discussions with experts in the RI&E area: Zvika Krieger, former Founder-Director Responsible Innovation Department at Facebook, Jen Gennai, Founder-Director Responsible Innovation Department at Google, and Phil Macnaghten. Moderator: Minu Kumar, Founder and Director of the RI&E Research Initiative at LFCoB, SF State
- Research Presentations by Carsten Schultz, Kiel Institute for Responsible Innovation, Toni Petkova, Professor of Management, LFCoB, Steffan Hoffman, Kiel Institute for Responsible Innovation, and J. P. Allen, University of San Francisco.
- One full day of paper development workshops with the editors of the Journal of Product Innovation Management (A* ABDC, 4 ABS Journal). Please click here for the Call for Papers.
- Field visit to Rippleworks with Doug Galen.
Conference page with registration links: https://cob.sfsu.edu/initiatives-centers/responsible-innovation-entrepreneurship-research/rie-conference
There are very limited seats. So sign up at the earliest!