Summer School on Modeling Heterogeneity: Advances in Behavioral Decision Analytics, University of Innsbruck, 3-16 Jul 2023; Deadline 18 Mar 2023
INTEREST CATEGORY: MARKETING RESEARCH, DOCTORAL STUDENTS
POSTING TYPE: Events
Author: Daniel Cavagnaro
The third Summer School on Modeling Heterogeneity: Advances in Behavioral Decision Analytics will be held July 3-16, 2023, at the University of Innsbruck, Austria, and hosted by Michel Regenwetter, Daniel Cavagnaro, and Matthias Gondan.
PhD students and postdocs working in any area of decision making are invited to apply for this intensive two-week training program, funded by National Science Foundation grant DRMS-2049896 (PI: Regenwetter, Co-PI: Cavagnaro).
Participants in this program will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of heterogeneity of behavior.
- Learn how to translate conceptual or verbal theories into probabilistic models.
- Acquire basic or advanced proficiency in quantitative analytics.
- Receive follow-up training through collaborative research and a workshop at their home institution.
- NSF-funded financial support for travel, room, and board for the duration of the training program, including international travel.
- Additional funding for trainees and collaborators to present their resulting research at a conference of their choice.
- Each participating lab will contribute at least one paper to an edited volume (anticipated publication in 2024).
For more information, including application instructions, visit the following website:
Questions and application packets should be sent to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is March 18, 2023.