News from JAR
How to be a better reviewer and more
INTEREST CATEGORY: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
POSTING TYPE: Journal News
Author: Nanette Burns
Journal of Advertising Research News
Webinar Recording: How to Be a Better and More Efficient Reviewer
Watch JAR Associate Editors Jean-Luc Herrmann and Altaf Merchant’s roundtable discussion (Friday, Jan. 27, 2023) with Editor-in-Chief Colin Campbell about being a successful reviewer. Get insider tips on what separates better reviewers from the rest, the different insights Associate Editors look for from academic and industry reviewers, and strategies for reducing time spent reviewing. More insights revealed during the concluding interactive Q&A with attendees.
Jean-Luc Herrmann https://cerefige.univ-lorraine.fr/mem…
Altaf Merchant https://directory.tacoma.uw.edu/emplo…
Access the webinar here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eANozKJavI
Latest JAR Digital First Articles:
- How Do Taxes on Car Sales Affect Television Advertising Strategies? A Model for Predicting Advertising Intensity around Emissions-Related Tax Changes
- A Guide to Graphic Design For Functional versus Experiential Ads: Color-Evoked Emotion and Design Complexity Can Enhance Effectiveness
- Why Casting Older Female Models Is Good for Advertising: The Positive Effects of Challenging The Underrepresentation of Older Women in Ads
- Actors Who Play Outlaws Can Be Good for Endorsing Products: The Unexpected Power Of Negative Character Endorsers
Stay in the Loop
- Keep abreast of our Calls for Papers and Calls for Ideas on our website.
- Sign up here for the monthly JAR Insider newsletter – check out our latest edition!
- Follow JAR on LinkedIn.
- Check out the Journal’s YouTube channel for more webinars and other events.