Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Houston, 8-11 Mar 2023; Deadline 15 Sep
Author: Eric Kennedy
2023 ASBE Call For Papers
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2022
Held in Conjunction with Federation of Business Disciplines
Hyatt Regency – Houston, TX
March 8 – 11, 2023
Conference Chair: Eric Kennedy (email@example.com)
Submit competitive papers focusing on entrepreneurship and small business and proposals for panels, symposia, and workshops related to entrepreneurship, small business, and pedagogy to the conference chair. Competitive papers include empirical studies, conceptual papers, and cases.
- All papers and proposals must be submitted in MS Word format to Eric Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org Email or call (580-745-2214) if you do not receive a submission confirmation within two days of
- Competitive papers should be double-spaced and 5,000-9,000 words in length, exclusive of references and appendices. They must include a separate title page with the title of the paper, name(s), affiliation(s), and full contact information for all authors. The body of the paper should contain a second cover page without any author identification. A 150-word abstract with no author identification should be placed on the third page. Adhere to the latest edition of the American Psychological Association’s Publication Manual.
- Proposals for panels, symposia, and workshops should describe the activity and length of time
- Submitted papers and proposals shall not have been published or presented
- At least one author must join ASBE, register for, attend the conference, and personally present their paper at the conference. No more than 3 papers per author will be included in the
- The Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ASBE) will be given first and full credit as publisher for all papers presented at the Annual
All papers and abstracts of panels, symposia, and workshops presented at the conference will be published in the conference Proceedings. Authors of competitive papers may elect to publish a 200-500 word abstract of their paper instead of the entire paper. Only full papers will be considered for the Best Paper award.
BEST PAPER AWARD: The best paper will receive an award, will be recognized on the ASBE website, and is automatically submitted to the Journal of Business & Entrepreneurship to be considered for publication.