Young Scholar Research Competition
Sponsored by the Organizational Frontlines Interest Group; Deadline 7 Nov 2022
INTEREST CATEGORY: SERVICE
POSTING TYPE: Awards
Author: Todd Arnold
Organizational Frontlines Interest Group announces
7th Annual Young Scholar Research (YSR) Competition
2023 OFR Symposium, February 09 – 10, 2023 Nashville, TN
(co-located with 2023 AMA Winter Educators’ Conference)
Symposium Co-Chairs: James G Maxham III and Clay Voorhees
Organizational Frontlines (OF) is broadly defined as the study of interactions and interfaces at the point-of-contact between an organization and its customers that promote, facilitate, or enable value creation and exchange (Singh, Brady, Arnold and Brown 2017). Topics of OF interest span several fields of inquiry and disciplines of research. Past winners include CB, OB, retail, sales, service and strategy scholars.
We welcome submissions from any field or discipline as long as it tackles issues of organizational frontlines.
Submissions (15-page limit, all-inclusive) are invited by November 07, 2022 that…
- Address any topic of frontlines interest, as broadly defined above.
- Are authored or co-authored by a Doctoral Student or Assistant Professor (< 3 years from graduation) – if co-authored, Young Scholar must be lead researcher.
- 15 pages (maximum, all-inclusive), double spaced detailing research questions & significance, theory & hypotheses, research design/methodology, (expected) results and references. Please include a separate title (author) page with your submission (does not count as part of the 15-page submission).
- Papers accepted for publication or at advanced stages of review (2nd, 3rd round, etc.) are not
- Multiple Awards, Cash prize, and Recognition from OF community.
- Finalists honored in a recognition ceremony involving invited, prominent OF scholars. Presentation date February 09, 2023.
- Access to OFR network to support research. Priority invitation to future OFR Symposia.
- Deadline for submission: November 07, 2022 with winners notified by early January, 2022 (at the latest).
Submissions sent via email to Todd Arnold at Oklahoma State University (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Supported by… ● Center for Services Leadership (ASU), ● Center for Sales Excellence at the University of Nebraska, ● Stephen Stagner Sales Excellence Institute at the University of Houston, ● Center for Business Analytics, McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia, ● Reynolds & Reynolds Sales Leadership Institute, Texas A&M University, and ● Center for Sales and Service Excellence, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University