Marketing Dynamics 2022
George State University, 10-12 Nov 2022; Deadline 15 Aug
INTEREST CATEGORY: MARKETING RESEARCH
POSTING TYPE: Calls: Conferences
Author: Alok Saboo
Marketing Dynamics Conference 2022
Georgia State UniversIty, Atlanta USA
Nov 10 – 12, 2022
We invite all interested researchers to participate in the 2022 Marketing Dynamics Conference (MDC), to be held at Georgia State University (GSU). MDC’s relatively small scale (about 80 to 100 participants) ensures a vibrant and intimate discussion on managerially relevant dynamic marketing problems. GSU, located in the heart of Atlanta, plans conference-related activities (sessions, reception, lunches, and gala dinner) on and near its Buckhead campus.
MDC 2022 will feature a PhD Track on Nov 11. We invite all PhD students working on relevant dynamic marketing problems to use the opportunity to get feedback from leading scholars in the field.
The Journal of Business Research (JBR) will publish a special issue on “Marketing Dynamics” topics to coincide with MDC 2022. MDC 2022 authors are encouraged to submit their research to this special issue.
- A high-quality conference on dynamic marketing problems using rigorous methods such as but not limited to, Bayesian learning, dynamic structural models, Hidden Markov models, time series, dynamic competitive games, consumer learning and behavior, brand and corporate equity, and market response.
- Exceptional quality focus: Extended time (40 minutes) for vibrant and in-depth discussion – approximately 25 minutes for presentation and 15 minutes for discussion per paper.
- An excellent opportunity to present your latest research and obtain feedback from eminent scholars.
- Networking opportunity for marketing dynamics, quantitative marketing, and managerial marketing scholars in a small boutique conference setting.
- Workshops and tutorials for doctoral students and junior scholars.
- Doctoral student tracks.
Timelines for MDC 2022:
Submission deadline for abstract: August 15, 2022 (email to email@example.com)
Acceptance Decisions: August 30, 2022
Early Bird Registration ends: September 15, 2022
Conference Dates 2022: Thu, Nov 10 afternoon to Sat, Nov 12 evening
JBR Special Issue deadline: January 15, 2023 (article type MDC2022)
PhD and regular MDC Submissions:
- Submit an extended abstract (4 to 5 pages single space incl. title page).
State your contribution clearly and explain the role of marketing dynamics in it (core model).
Title page: List all co-authors and indicate who all will be presenting and/or attending.
Please add 5 keywords.
Please indicate the MDC track on the Title page (PhD; Regular).
Send abstract to Alok Saboo at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2022.
All submissions are peer-reviewed by MDC program committee members.
JBR Special Issue
- Submit the full paper to the JBR special issue on Marketing Dynamics by January 15, 2023, choose article type MDC2022, and follow JBR guidelines.
More details will be available at the conference website:
Atlanta is the cultural capital of the South. Whether you love nature, arts, culture, music, history, or food … Atlanta has everything and more. Not surprisingly, Atlanta is one of the top destinations to visit in the National Geographic Best of the World 2022 list and is the only U.S. city in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel list for 2022. Come and see for yourself. See https://discoveratlanta.com/ for more details on things to do and plan your visit to Atlanta.
Alok Saboo (Georgia State University)
Naveen Donthu (Georgia State University)
MDC Advisory Committee:
Prasad Naik (University of California Davis)
Kay Peters (University of Hamburg)