Transparency, Reproducibility, Generalizability
Transparency, Reproducibility, and Generalizability of Behavioral Economics Experiments, Special issue of the Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics
Author: Levent Neyse
Matteo M. Galizzi and I are editing a virtual special issue (VSI) of Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics on Transparency, Reproducibility, and Generalizability of Behavioral Economics Experiments.
The VSI invites studies involving any of the following topics. Please note that we also accept registered report and pre-analysis plan submissions.
- Replication studies;
- Pre-registrations and pre-analysis plans;
- Registered reports;
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses;
- Collaborative and multi-lab studies and meta-studies;
- Studies attempting to validate previous findings through different methodological approaches, larger and/or representative samples;
- Studies assessing the external validity, generalizability, and scalability of previous experiments;
- Open science and transparent research practices;
- Data sharing, open data, open code, and open access solutions;
- Meta-research in behavioral and experimental economics;
- Other methodological studies related to transparency, reproducibility, and generalizability of behavioral economics experiments.
You can follow the following link and contact us for more information:
Transparency, Reproducibility, and Generalizability of Behavioral Economics
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics
Matteo and Levent