JA Student Reviewers
The Journal of Advertising calls for applications for its Student Reviewer Training Program; Deadline 15 Jul 2022
INTEREST CATEGORY: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
POSTING TYPE: Journal News
Author: Herbert Rotfeld
Journal of Advertising
Call for Applications: Student Reviewer Training (SRT) Program
Deadline: July 15, 2022
The Journal of Advertising (JA) invites applications to the Student Reviewer Training (SRT) program for the 2022-23 academic year. The SRT program gives doctoral students an insider’s perspective of the peer review process at leading academic journals. During the two-semester program, trainees receive guidance and feedback from a faculty mentor of the student’s choosing.
To participate, students must:
- Review 1-2 submissions per semester.
- Be in the 2nd (or later) year of their doctoral program.
- Be a member of the American Academy of Advertising (AAA).
- Select a faculty advisor from the student’s university to serve as a mentor during the training.
To apply, please email the following information to the Editor-in-Chief:
- Student’s first and last name, email address, the student’s university affiliation, and a brief description of the student’s research area(s).
- Faculty advisor’s first and last name, email address, and an email confirmation from the advisor that s/he agrees to serve as the student’s mentor for the duration of the training.
The deadline for applications is July 15 2022. Please direct any questions to the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Shelly Rodgers, at email@example.com.