HigherEd SIG Doctoral Grants
The AMA's Marketing for Higher Education SIG announces doctoral student grant opportunities; Deadline 3 Jun 2022
Author: Divya Ramachandran
HigherEd SIG Doctoral Student Grants
The Marketing for Higher Education Special Interest Group (Higher Ed SIG) is pleased to announce doctoral student grant opportunities in 2022!
The SIG will offer ten (10) grants that include: (1) one-year American Marketing Association (AMA) membership and (2) one early bird registration for the AMA Summer Educators’ Conference 2020. Additional grants may be offered subject to budget approval.
Applicants must be:
- a current doctoral student enrolled in an AACSB accredited PhD program in marketing or business administration-marketing, and
- able to provide proof of acceptance of a poster or competitive paper for presentation at the AMA Summer Educators’ Conference 2022.
- a current member of Higher Ed SIG. If not a current member, must join the SIG before the end of June to receive the grant. (SIG membership is free for AMA members).
Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Cover letter as to why the applicant would be an ideal recipient of the grant.
- Current curriculum vitae, including a list of publications and conference presentations.
- Proof of acceptance of the poster/competitive paper.
All applications will be evaluated by the Higher Ed SIG Executive Board and must be received by Friday, June 3, 2022 at 5:00 PM EST. To apply, please email one PDF to email@example.com.
Please contact Mathew Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Winners will be notified by late June.
We look forward to your application!
The HigherEd SIG Executive Board