Updates from the AMA Marketing & Public Policy Conference, Austin, TX, 9-11 Jun 2022; Early bird deadline 2 May
INTEREST CATEGORY: MARKETING AND SOCIETY
POSTING TYPE: Revisits
Author: Marie Yeh
Join us June 9-11 for the 2022 AMA Marketing & Public Policy Conference in Austin, TX as we examine the role of marketing in imagining a better post-pandemic world. As we reach towards a new normal, it’s important to consider ways that those of us in the Marketing and Public Policy community can advocate for hopeful, positive change, focusing on ways to reduce structural disparities, advocate for sustainability and harness the power of social change.
Thursday, June 9th will be held virtually. The face-to-face conference will begin that evening, with an opening reception with a full slate of programming beginning on Friday and lasting through lunch on Saturday, June 11. Research highlights:
- Marketing to End War, Create Peace and Enhance Sustainable Well-Being
- Imagining a More Inclusive-Post-Pandemic World
- Cannabis Marketing in a Highly Regulated World
- Meet the Editors of the Journal of Public Policy & Marketing (JPP&M) & Workshop with JPP&M Associate Editors
- Combatting COVID-19 and its effects
- The Power of Social Media
- Healthcare Journeys
- New! Workshops on Preparing, Positioning, Navigating and Negotiating on the AMA Job Market
- And so much more!!
Join us for the most inclusive, fun, productive AMA conference. Connect with old friends and make new friends. Sign up for our Dine Arounds Healthcare, Sustainability, Equality, Food, COVID-19, Mental Health, or a Topic of Your Choice. Enjoy the vibrant night life, great music scene, and wine country around Austin, TX, the high tech capital of the Southwest.
View the full program here. Register before May 2nd for the early bird discount here.