ISBM Fellow Nominations
The Institute for the Study of Business Markets seeks nominations for its 2022 Class of Fellows; Deadline 1 Apr 2022
Author: Lori Nicolini
Call for New ISBM Fellow Nominations
The ISBM (Institute for the Study of Business Markets) is seeking nominations for its 2022 Class of ISBM Distinguished Research Fellows.
An “ISBM Fellow” is:
- A recognized senior scholar and thought leader in one or more domains of B2B marketing,
- Dedicated to the Institute’s mission of advancing both the theory and the practice of the discipline,
- Dedicated to working with practitioners, is deeply involved in B2B education, is active in field research and publication in respected journals, and
- Active in ISBM academic meetings, practitioner meetings and/or ISBM educational programs.
Nomination: Any existing Fellow (see here for list of existing Fellows) may make a nomination. The nomination should include:
- A recent vita of the candidate and
- A letter (max 2 pages) addressing the following three dimensions for selection.
- Contributions to B2B Scholarship
- Contributions to B2B Practice
- Involvement in ISBM Activities
If you feel you or someone you know would be an appropriate candidate for a Fellow, please connect with and work with any of the existing Fellows (https://isbm.org/isbm-fellows/) to prepare a nomination.
Nominations are due no later than April 1, 2022. Please email nominations to Lori Nicolini (LNicolini@psu.edu).