Advances in Behavioral Decision Analytics, Summer School sessions, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 3-16 Jun 2022; Application deadline 2 Apr
Author: Daniel Cavagnaro
The second Summer School on Modeling Heterogeneity: Advances in Behavioral Decision Analytics will be held June 3-16, 2022 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and hosted by Michel Regenwetter and Daniel Cavagnaro.
PhD students and postdocs working in any area of decision making are invited to apply for this intensive two-week training program, funded by National Science Foundation grant DRMS-2049896 (PI: Regenwetter, Co-PI: Cavagnaro).
Participants in this program will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of heterogeneity of behavior.
- Learn how to translate conceptual or verbal theories into probabilistic models.
- Acquire basic or advanced proficiency in quantitative analytics.
- Receive follow-up training through collaborative research and a workshop at their home institution.
- NSF-funded financial support for travel, room, and board for the duration of the training program, including international travel.
- Additional funding for trainees and collaborators to present their resulting research at a conference of their choice.
- Each participating lab will contribute at least one paper to an edited volume (anticipated publication in 2024).
For more information, including application instructions, visit the following website:
Questions and application packets should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is April 2, 2022.