SERVSIG Lovelock Award
The AMA's Service SIG calls for nominations for the 2022 Christopher Lovelock Career Contribution Award; Deadline 31 Jan 2022
INTEREST CATEGORY: SERVICE
POSTING TYPE: Awards
Author: Werner Kunz
Call for Nominations: 2022 SERVSIG Christopher Lovelock Career Contribution Award
We would like to request nominations for the
Christopher Lovelock Career Contribution Award 2022
The “Christopher Lovelock Career Contributions to the Services Discipline Award” is presented annually by SERVSIG to the individual whose teaching, research and service have had the greatest long-term impact on the development of the services discipline. Career contributions of the candidates should be of long duration, preferably 20 to 40 years. Contributions to the services discipline should be significant, frequent, and include recent contributions.
Christopher Lovelock Career Contributions Award Winner 2021
– Candidates for a SERVSIG Award do not have to be a member of SERVSIG or the AMA to be eligible for the award.
– Candidates may be from anywhere in the world. Since its inception SERVSIG has sought to be globally oriented and globally active.
– Candidates for the awards do not have to be academics. SERVSIG recognizes the vital link between academia and business practice.
SERVSIG would like to thank the following members for their willingness to serve on this year’s selection committee:
• Jim Spohrer (Chair) – USA (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Maria Holmlund – Finland
• Allard Van Riel – Belgium
• Piyush Sharma – Australia
If you would like to nominate someone for this award, please email your nomination letter to the Selection Committee Chair Jim Spohrer no later than January 31, 2022.
Past winners can be viewed by clicking here
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon!
Linda Alkire and Sertan Kabadayi