Consumer Brand Relationships
7th International Consumer Brand Relationship™ Conference, Rollins College, 13-15 Oct 2022; Deadline 1 Feb
INTEREST CATEGORY: MARKETING STRATEGY
POSTING TYPE: Calls: Conferences
Author: Marc Fetscherin
7th International Consumer Brand Relationship™ Conference
October, 13-15, 2022
ROLLINS COLLEGE, WINTER PARK
FLORIDA | USA
Best papers invited to submit to the Journal of Product and Brand Management
We invite full papers, work in progress or case studies, which have as a focal point the consumer’s relationship to brands whether it’s a product, service, a company, a celebrities, a person or place. This event provides an ideal opportunity for faculty member, Ph.D. or master students, as well as practitioners for sharing their most recent high quality research with other experts in that field. Empirical as well as conceptual or theoretical works are welcomed.
The highest quality full papers from the conference will be invited to submit to the Journal of Product and Brand Management.
The following provides a list of possible topics to be discussed, but is not limited to:
- Consumer brand relationships across different consumer segments (e.g., children, seniors)
- Positive brand relationship constructs (e.g., brand love, brand passion, brand affection, brand devotion)
- Consumer retailer or company relationships (e.g., stakeholder theory)
- Brand relationship and brand personality
- Negative brand relationship constructs (e.g., brand hate, brand objection, brand dislike)
- Brand forgiveness
- Brand relationship over time, dynamics of brand relationships
- Brand communities
- Big data, analytics and brand relationship management
- Brand attachment, attachment theory
- Brand relationship theories and underlying constructs
- The role and effect of culture on consumer brand relationships
- Brand cult and religious brands
- Consumer celebrity relationships (e.g., sports, entertainment, business celebrity)
- Consumer organization relationships (e.g., political party, sports club/teams, Universities, red cross)
- Consumer place relationships (e.g., city branding, country branding)
- Brand relationships scales
- Submission deadline: February 1st, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: March 15th, 2022
- Early registration deadline: May 1st, 2022
- Regular registration deadline: June 15th, 2022
- Conference dates: October, 13-15, 2022
Conference venue: Rollins College, Winter Park, FL, USA
Early registration fee $395
Regular registration fee $495 and late registration $595
All participants must register and pay. The registration fee includes attendance to the event, welcome reception, breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks, dinners, drinks, conference material, event staff and a trip to the beach at the end of the conference if weather permits (limited availability), and more.
Hotel room price: We were able to negotiate a special conference rate at the Rollins-owned boutique hotel, The Alfond Inn. #1 hotel in Florida in the Condé Nast Traveler. Room rate is $299.00 plus tax, per classic guestroom, per night (limited space available).
We offer a limited number of travel stipends ($1,500 in total split among grantees) for master or Ph.D. students as well as faculty members from developing countries in need for financial support related to attending the conference. Priority will be given to accepted full paper submissions. Please mention at the end of your submission (comment field) if you wish to apply for it, the minimum amount you need and why you think you qualify. Provide a detailed justification of 100-200 words which must be provided when you submit the paper.
Authors are invited to submit non-published (1) full papers; (2) works-in-progress; or (3) extended abstracts or case studies which have as a focal point consumers’ relationships with brands.
- Full paper submissions must not be published, accepted for publication or presentation, or be under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere. All papers are limited to max. 7,000 words (including tables and figures) excluding the cover/title page and references. In preparing for the full papers, please reference the authors’ guidelines from the Journal of Product and Brand Management (https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/jpbm#author-guidelines). No author information in your paper you submit, only in the online submission tool https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cbr2022
- Work-in-progress papers, extended abstracts or case studies. For all, please provide an extended structured abstract of between 1000-1,500 words (excluding reference list), single spaced. You need to have the following sections: purpose, methodology/approach, findings, research limitations/implications, and originality/value. A reference list is required. Tables or figures should be placed in the text. Empirical work-in-progress papers should be at least in the data collection phase to be considered.
- Submissions which do not follow authors guidelines outlined above are desk rejected.
At least one author of each accepted submission must register, attend and present. All papers are double-blind reviewed. By submitting a paper all author(s) agree to review up to three conference papers. Author(s) are requested to submit their paper(s) electronically before the deadline to our online submission system on the website.
Organizer and Host
Professor Marc Fetscherin, Rollins College, USA; email@example.com
Conference website: www.consumerbrandrelationship.com (website under construction)