Research Design, Methods and Analysis
Short online courses on stat and R, designing and analyzing surveys and using spreadsheets, Jan, Mar, Apr 2022
INTEREST CATEGORY: MARKETING RESEARCH
POSTING TYPE: Events
Author: Neil Spencer
We are pleased to be able to offer places on a range of online short courses.
- Introductory courses in Statistics and R
- Courses in designing and analysing surveys
- Courses in using spreadsheets (using Excel)
Details below or go to https://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu.
INTRODUCTORY COURSES IN STATISTICS AND R
- Getting Started with Stats (26th January – online)
- Introduction to R for Life and Social Sciences (5th-6th April – online)
- Getting to Know R (5th April – online)
- Data Analysis in R (6th April – online)
COURSES IN DESIGNING AND ANALYSING SURVEYS
- Survey Design & Analysis (2nd-3rd March – online)
- Questionnaire Design and Sample Selection (2nd March – online)
COURSES IN USING SPREADSHEETS
- Introduction to Excel (15th March – online)
- Advanced Excel (16th March – online)
If you have any questions about our courses or any other service we offer, please contact me. We can also adapt existing courses for an organisation’s training needs or design bespoke courses.
Prof Neil H. Spencer
Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit