International Conference on Business, Ho Chi Minh City, 4-5 Nov 2021; Deadline now 1 Oct
POSTING TYPE: Revisits
Author: Tai Kieu Anh
THE 4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS (ICB) 2021
4-5 November 2021
Ho Chi Minh City Open University
97 Vo Van Tan street, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Extended deadline: 1st October 2021
We would like to invite you to the 4th International Conference on Business (ICB) 2021, organized by Ho Chi Minh City Open University (HCMC-OU), in conjunction with University of Economics Hochiminh City, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany), University of Rouen (France), University of Paris 13 (France), International Association of Sustainable Tourism Management (AIMTD), Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Belgium), and University of International Studies of Rome (Italia).
ICB 2021 will bring together leading academic researchers, scholars and practitioners to an interesting knowledge sharing and exchange event which covers a wide spectrum of scholarships of Digital Transformation for Smart Business – Smart City in a Post-Pandemic World.
ICB 2021 welcomes papers in areas of Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Technology and Social Sciences, although we encourage submissions dealing with (but not limited to) the following themes and sub-themes:
Digital Transformation and smart business
- Customer Experience Revisited
- Operational Agility and Business Model Revisited
- Culture and Leadership in Digital Transformation
- Workforce Enablement
- Digital Technology Integration / Applications for Sustainable Development (AI, machine learning, blockchain, fintech…)
- Service Resurgence
- Funding and financial resources
Smart Business for Smart City
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-level integration in developing Smart Business and Smart City
- Business Opportunity: Technology as a tool
- Start-up and Innovation
- Smart Cities and Entrepreneurship
- Emerging Data-driven Smart Business and Smart City
We also welcome topics related to proposed fields
Prof. Ngo Viet Liem, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia , Editor-in-Chief – Australasian Marketing Journal
Prof. Carsten Baumgarth, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
Prof. Wim Vanhaverbeke, Surrey Business School, UK.
Prof. Ducku Seo, Handong Global University, Korea.
All accepted full papers will be published in the ISBN-indexed conference’s proceedings.
A selection of full papers will be invited for publication in following journals:
- Australasian Marketing Journal (Scopus, ESCI-indexed), the official journal of the Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy.
- Special Issue of Journal of Science (Vietnam’s State Council for Professor Title list), HCMC-OU.