Higher Ed Lifetime Achievement
The AMA's Marketing for Higher Education SIG welcomes applications for its Lifetime Achievement Award; Deadline 30 Apr 2021
Author: Alexa Fox
HigherEd SIG Lifetime Achievement Award 2021
The Marketing for Higher Education Special Interest Group (Higher Ed SIG) welcomes applications for the Lifetime Achievement Award. This award honors a marketing scholar who has demonstrated distinct accomplishments and dedication to the area of higher education in the marketing discipline. Nominees (self-nominees welcomed) must meet the following criteria:
- Be a tenured marketing faculty member in good standing at an AACSB university.
- Demonstrate commitment and achievements related to improving higher education in marketing.
- Be a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA) at the time of application.
Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Cover letter as to why the nominee would be an ideal recipient of the award.
- Current curriculum vitae.
All applications will be evaluated by a panel of three (3) marketing scholar judges and must be received by Friday, April 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST. To apply, please email one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will receive a plaque at the 2021 AMA Summer Educators’ Conference. The winner will be notified by late May and should be a member of Higher Ed SIG. If not a current member, the winner must join the SIG before the conference to receive the grant (SIG membership is free for AMA members).
We look forward to your application!
Alexa Fox, Vice Chair of Marketing and Communications, HigherEd SIG
Mathew Joseph, Vice Chair of Planning, HigherEd SIG