ISBM Fellow Nominations
The Institute for the Study of Business Markets seeks nominations for its 2021 Class of Fellows; Deadline 1 Mar 2021
Author: Lori Nicolini
ISBM Fellow Nomination
The ISBM (Institute for the Study of Business Markets) is seeking nominations for its 2021 Class of Fellows.
An “ISBM Fellow” is:
- A recognized senior scholar and thought leader in one or more domains of B2B marketing,
- Dedicated to the Institute’s mission of advancing both the theory and the practice of the discipline,
- Dedicated to working with practitioners, is deeply involved in B2B education, is active in field research and publication in respected journals, and
- Active in ISBM academic meetings, practitioner meetings and/or ISBM educational programs.
Nomination: Any existing Fellow (see here for list of existing Fellows) may make a nomination. The nomination should include:
- A recent vita of the candidate and
- A letter (max 2 pages) addressing the following three dimensions for selection.
- Contributions to B2B Scholarship
- Contributions to B2B Practice
- Involvement in ISBM Activities
If you feel you or someone you know would be an appropriate candidate for a Fellow, please connect with and work with any of the existing Fellows (https://isbm.org/isbm-fellows/) to prepare a nomination.