News from JBR
Russell Belk wins Woodside, some performance metrics and other news from the Journal of Business Research
POSTING TYPE: Journal News
Author: Naveen Donthu
– Russell Belk’s below paper from 2014 has been selected as the 2020 Arch Woodside Best Paper in JBR Award. This Award is given to the paper that is the most cited JBR article in the 5 years following publication in honor of the founding and long serving editor of JBR, Professor Woodside.
Belk, Russell. “You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online” Journal of Business Research 67.8 (2014): 1595-1600.
– JBR’s performance metrics are:
- CiteScore: 8.9
- Impact Factor: 4.9 (Our impact factor would rank us at #24 if we were on FT50 list)
- Google H index: 108 (Highest among all Marketing and Strategic Management journals)
– JBR is currently accepting manuscripts for cutting edge topics such as Machine Learning in Marketing, Circular Economy, Reimagining Value Chains, and Working Post Pandemic. Please see JBR website for details and CFP.